|TERM||APPLICATION & FEE PAYMENT DEADLINE*||TRANSCRIPTS & DOCUMENTS DEADLINE||TERM BEGINS|
|Fall||June 1||June 15||August|
|Spring||November 15||December 1||January|
|1st Summer||May 1||May 1||May|
|2nd Summer||May 15||May 15||July|
* Application and payment of the $80 application fee must be received by the date shown for each term.
Supplemental Application Process
- Review the Transfer Admissions Requirements for information on criteria used to determine admission to UNC Charlotte.
- If you are applying for Architecture, Art, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Music or Nursing, please make sure to meet additional application requirements. Some majors have earlier application deadlines and require an audition or a portfolio submission.
- You will apply online through your Future 49er Web portal. Make sure to indicate all of your activities since high school graduation, including all of the colleges attended and your work experience. If you have any gaps in your activities for longer than three months, please submit a brief explanation in the education section of your application.
- Once we receive all the required documents, the review process normally takes approximately 6-8 weeks. Please know that processing times may vary throughout the year, with priority given to applications for the upcoming term.
- You can monitor your application status, verify receipt of transcripts, schedule visits, and much more through your Future 49er Portal.
- If you are admitted to UNC Charlotte, you will see a letter from us in your Future 49er Portal with your student credentials. Transfer Credit Report showing accepted transfer courses will display in the portal together with your acceptance letter.
- If you are admitted and confirm your intent to enroll, please complete your next steps prior to the beginning of your studies.