Transfer Admission Process
Once we receive all the required transcripts (see below), the review process normally takes approximately 6-8 weeks. Please know that processing times may vary throughout the year, with priority given to applications for the upcoming term.
- Complete the online application
- Pay your $75 application fee
- Submit your official high school transcript
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Don't wait until the end of the semester to submit your transcript with courses in progress. Send a transcript at the time you apply and again at the end of your current semester.
Transfer Admission Deadlines
|TERM||APPLICATION & FEE PAYMENT DEADLINE*||TRANSCRIPTS & DOCUMENTS DEADLINE||2023 TERM BEGINS|
|Fall||July 1||July 15||Aug.|
|Spring||Nov. 15||Dec. 1||Jan.|
|1st Summer||May 1||May 1||May|
|2nd Summer||June 1||June 1||June|
* Application and payment of $75 application fee must be received by the date shown for each term.
- You will apply online through your Future 49er Web portal. Once we receive all the required transcripts (see above), the review process normally takes approximately 6-8 weeks. Please know that processing times may vary throughout the year.
- You can monitor your application status and verify receipt of transcripts through your Future 49er Web portal.
- During this time we encourage you to utilize the Transfer Credit Advisor to see how your courses may transfer to UNC Charlotte.
- If you are admitted to UNC Charlotte, you will receive a letter from us with your student ID # and a link to your Transfer Credit Report. Once you receive this letter, you will find your next steps in your Future 49er Portal.