The Value of Your Education
It goes deeper than what you want to do in life, and it’s more than what you learn in class. It’s getting out on your own and figuring things out for yourself. It’s immersing yourself in the campus community and engaging as an active partner in the educational experience. And along the way, you’ll make new friends, discover your passion and shape your promising future.
Create Your Future 49er Portal
Ready to apply? If you haven’t already done so, create your Future 49er Portal! It’s your connection to Undergraduate Admissions and will give you access to apply and check your application status.
3 Ways to Apply for Admission
Choose from the Future49er Application, Common App or CFNC Application to apply to Charlotte.
Review Application Requirements:
Fee Waivers and Eligibility
- The only fee waivers we accept are ACT, College Board, NACAC, SCOIR and Common App.
- Only current high school seniors are eligible for these approved application fee waivers.
Submitting Fee Waivers
UNC Charlotte Future 49er Application
- You may select the fee waiver option on the UNC Charlotte Future 49er Application. However, your application will remain incomplete and unprocessed until we receive your fee waiver.
- Official fee waivers must be submitted to the undergraduate admissions office by emailing your waiver to email@example.com.
- Letters from school administrators/counselors are NOT accepted as official fee waivers. Students MUST send official copies of the College Board, ACT or NACAC fee waivers to be considered for the application fee waiver.
- If you feel that your financial circumstances might qualify you for an application fee waiver, you can request a fee waiver in the Common Application Fee Waiver section in the Profile section of the Common App.
- Your counselor will be asked to complete a Fee Waiver form to affirm your request for a fee waiver.
- The CFNC application requires payment by credit or debit card, so students must use the UNC Charlotte Future 49er Application or Common App to use a fee waiver.
- The CFNC application will support fee waivers only during College Application Week.
- Students applying with an official fee waiver must submit the ACT, College Board, or NACAC fee waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org to continue the processing of this application.