Dual Enrollment

Did you take college and high school courses while in high school?

Students wishing to receive credit for your dual enrollment classes will apply online through the Future 49er Portal as an incoming first-year student.

  • Admission decisions will be based on the First-year Admission Requirements, which includes high school performance and SAT or ACT test scores.
  • In order to complete your application, you will need to submit your official high school transcript and official SAT or ACT scores (optional for 2024).
    • When you have completed the dual enrollment courses, please send an official transcript from the college or university where you completed those courses.
    • Our transfer credit evaluators will evaluate the college transcript and award transfer credits.
  • If you would like to see how your dual enrollment credits will transfer to UNC Charlotte, view the Transfer Credit Advisor.