Students Attending Only During Summer Terms
Visiting applicants are individuals that are currently enrolled at a college or university in the U.S. who wish to attend UNC Charlotte during one or both of our summer sessions. Visiting students need to maintain their immigration status at their college and be allowed to study at UNC Charlotte.
To become a visiting student:
- Check class availability
- Review Visiting Student Requirements
- Submit Application and Application Fee of $80
- Once accepted, activate your NinerNET (student) account
- If class has a prerequisite requirement, contact the department to release a hold
- Register for class/classes using your Ninernet credentials to login
Visiting students can not receive an I-20 or DS-2019 from UNC Charlotte. Please contact our International Student/Scholar Office if you have any questions about maintaining your F-1 status.
*Transcripts and course verification of summer courses are provided by our Registrar’s Office through Niner Central
International students looking for exchange programs or short-term visit programs should contact the International Students/Scholars Office.