Schedule a Group Tour!
Pre-registration is required!
Group visits are intended for school groups, nonprofit organizations, and college access programs who typically serve large groups of students. Click here for more information about campus tour experiences for individual students as well as parents and families.
Group tours include:
- Admissions information presentation
- Guided tour of campus
- Q&A session with a panel of current UNC Charlotte students
- Reservations required. Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Preference will be given to groups of Juniors and Seniors, as well as transfer students. Consideration for younger high school students will be given for college-access organizations.
- Group tours and information sessions may not be offered during peak visitation periods.
- Most groups spend at least 2.5 hours on campus.
UNC Charlotte does not have the capacity to provide guided visits for groups of students in elementary or middle school. Please view the self-guided group visit options for elementary and middle school groups below.
Contact the Visit Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about self-guided group visits for students younger than high school age.
Group activities for grades 7-10
- Use our Self-Guided Walking Tour Map to explore campus on your own.
- Use our Photo Scavenger Hunt if your group is interested in participating in an interactive activity.
- Most groups spend about an hour on campus.
Group activities for grades K-6
- We encourage our younger students groups to explore campus at their own pace.
- Groups with younger students can explore campus using the 49er Fun Hunt. This interactive activity guides students through campus as they find fun facts and landmarks along the way.
- Most groups spend about 30-45 minutes on campus.