You're on the right track to being a 49er!
International second-degree seeking students will need to submit the following to be reviewed for admission at UNC Charlotte:
1. Application and Application Fee of $80
2. Proof of English ability
We require all applicants whose first language is not English to adequately demonstrate English competency as a part of the application process. Please read our Proof of English Proficiency for methods through which students may demonstrate competency.
3. Official Transcripts and Foreign Credential Evaluation of Transfer Credit.
- Foreign Universities and Colleges - UNC Charlotte does not process international college transcripts. We ask to submit an official course-by-course credential evaluation instead. Please send your official foreign transcripts to any NACES accredited agency. Once the review is completed, they will submit the credential evaluation report on your behalf directly to our office. Some recommended agencies are IEE, Educational Perspectives, ECE, and SPANTRAN.
- U.S. Colleges - Submit an official transcript for every school you have attended. You do not need a credential evaluation for U.S. schools.
- Make sure to submit transcripts and/or credential evaluation from all attended colleges and universities when applying. If you are still taking classes, we will ask you to submit an updated final transcript or a credential evaluation report prior to your enrollment at UNC Charlotte.